Quiz Australia - správné odpovědi
1. What is the official name of Australia?
The official name of Australia is The Commonwealth of Australia.
2. Who is the head of Australia?
The head of Australia is Queen Elizabeth II.
3. What is the population of Australia?
The population of Australia is 22 517 644 million.
4. How is the anthem called?
The anthem is called Advance Australia Fair.
5. Write the 6 states and 2 territories of Australia.
The states are: New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and Western Australia.
The territories are: Australian Capital Territory and Northern Territory.
6. Who was the first European to discover Australia?
The first European to discover Australia was the Dutch navigator Willem Janszoon (in 1606).
7. What is the nickname of Australia?
The nickname of Australia is Oz, Down Under.
8. Who was the architect of Opera House?
The architect of Opera House was Danish architect Jorn Utzon.
9. What is a wombat?
Wombat is a small Australian marsupial with short legs and a small tail.
10. What is Uluru?
Uluru is a large sandstone rock formation in the southern part of the Northern Territory.